Sometimes, when we buy things, we may not get exactly what we expected due to human error or even miscommunication. Therefore, in certain instances, a TerraShops member may wish to cancel a transaction.
On TerraShops, sellers can cancel an order; if you wish to cancel an order as a buyer, kindly log-in to your account and under your Order History, select the order which you wish to cancel and go ahead with the cancellation request.
An order may be canceled in the following instances
- The buyer failed to pay – The seller may flag a buyer for a payment not received, chargeback, or canceled payment.
- Both the buyer and seller agree to a mutual cancellation of the transaction before the order is shipped, and the seller has provided a full refund to the buyer.
- The seller has decided to refuse service to the buyer, and if the seller has already been paid, the seller has provided a full refund – this includes shipping fees.
- The ordered items did not get to the buyer, even though the seller has provided proof of shipping, and the seller has issued a full refund – this includes shipping fees.Return & Refund Policy
Take note that all cancellations must follow the following policies
- The order meets one of the above criteria.
- The ordered items have not been received by the buyer – orders that have been received don’t qualify for cancellation.
- The seller refunds the buyer in full, except as described above.