The good news
- If you are a minor under the age of 18 and at least 13 years of age, you are permitted to use TerraShops services ONLY if you have the appropriate permission and direct supervision of your parent or legal guardian who is the owner of the account. As a Guardian or parent, you are responsible for any and all account activity carried out by a minor on your account.
- Please note that although we do not doubt the creativity and capabilities of young persons, we have however, put the following restrictions in place for legal reasons.
- All minors over 13, both buyers and sellers, must follow all our policies on TerraShops;
- Minors may not make purchases without the appropriate permission and supervision of their parent or legal guardian who owns the account.
- The parent or legal guardian must own all financial information on the account, such as a credit card or PayPal account.
Selling on TerraShops
- Minors who are over 13 years old and who wish to sell on TerraShops must follow some additional policies:
- Disclose the owner of the shop (the parent or legal guardian who owns the account in the Seller Name section while setting up your profil
- All billing information must be the property of the parent or legal guardian who owns the account.