Eco-Friendly Case for iPhone 7 - mustard

$34.99
Nátch
JOIN AS SELLER

Extra Information

MATERIAL Starches, PLA & PBAT
WHO MADE IT? I made it
Product Description

This case is made of 62% of plants and bio-based bioplastic (PLA). The remaining 38% is composed of PBAT, a 100% compostable, biodegradable fossil-based bioplastic.

Disposed, it composts in less than 3 months, against 2000 years for traditional plastics This contributes to reduce the amount of plastic waste dumped into our seas each year.

 

What makes those cases even more awesome is the fact that 5% of our profit goes back to organisations busy cleaning our oceans such as Ocean Clean Up and the 5 Gyres Institute.